14. You must be able to swim the entire length of the pool in order to use the diving board or slide or to swim in the deep end. Lifeguards may ask you to take a swim test to prove your swimming ability.
15. Only one person may be on the diving board or slide at a time.
16. Swimmers entering the pool from diving board or pool side must extend their arms beyond their head to break the impact in the water or enter feet first.
17. No reverse or inward dives are allowed.
18. Inner tubes, rafts, and other aquatic toys may only be used in the shallow area of the pool with lifeguard approval.
19. No diving is allowed where the depth of the water is less than 6 feet.
20. No back dives or flips off the side of the pool.
21. No glass, alcoholic beverages, or smoking is permitted at the pool.
22. No running, horseplay, or throwing or dunking of swimmers will be tolerated.
23. No loud or abusive language, inappropriate behavior or public display of affection will be tolerated.
24. No food or drink is allowed in the pool water.
25. No loud music allowed.
26. No tennis balls or other hard balls are allowed within the pool facility.
27. No bicycles, skateboards, or roller blades are allowed inside the fenced area.
28. All patrons under the age of 18 must exit the pool every hour for a period of ten minutes.
29. Children must remain away from the poolside and behind the coping tiles during adult swim. No dangling of feet will be allowed.
30. No children over the age of 2 will be allowed in the water during adult swim unless under the supervision of a swim instructor. Children under the age of two may be in the pool with a parent during adult swim, but they must be in direct contact with the parent at all times.