Community Center Inquires
The Community Center may only be rented for six hours for not-for-profit events. Not-for-profit definition for use includes birthday parties, graduation parties, baby/wedding showers, etc. There shall be no exchange of money during use or purpose of renting the Community Center, including: Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, etc. We reserve the right o refuse rental.
Maximum Occupancy – 60
Rental Fees: Deposit and usage fees are to be paid by two separate checks made payable to EGVCA (Elm Grove Village Community Association)
Elm Grove Residents: MUST be current in their assessment fee
1) Deposit of $150
2) Usage Fee of $50
Non Elm Grove Residents:
1) Deposit of $250
2) Usage Fee of $500
* Requests to use the facility must be made a minimum of one (1) week prior to rental.
* Requests to use the facility are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
* Valid Texas drivers license must be presented for key pick-up. A copy of license will be made.
* Renter must clean the Center after use.
* The usage fee is not refundable if cancellation is less than 72 hours.
* The deposit is refunded after the Community Center keys are returned and the Center is inspected by our representative.
* Refunds may take up to two weeks.
* Pick up/drop off deposit/usage fees and keys is the responsibility of the renter. Keys must be returned within 24 hours of rental.
To reserve the Elm Grove Community Center please fill out the required information in the form below. This will NOT reserve your date or guarantee the date/time is available. Our representative will contact you within two (2) business days of receipt of completed inquiry form.